Saturday, September 8, 2018

General Update: Lesser Keys, Createspace, etc

Alright blog readers!

1. Over the coming weeks an edition, finally, of the infamous Lesser Keys- that grimoire compilation of compilations- will be finalized. My artist, the talented Rita Metzner (who already illustrated the Ars Goetia for me) is working through the symbols in the Theurgia Goetia and the single illustration in the Almadel. Once those are done it will be extremely simplistic to craft an edition since the Goetia and Paulina are already available and in final form. I would like to note that my edition will not contain the Ars Notoria, as it does not belong to the same era or manufacture of the other four books.

2. A quick update on Createspace- they still haven't fully switched into KDP/Amazon so my hope (my dear hope) is to release aforementioned edition the old way. Otherwise it might take a bit longer as I have to figure out how to make paperbacks separate from ebooks via KDP.

3. Almost 200 copies of the Book of Styxhexenhammer have already sold in less than a month. This is considerably higher than anticipated.

4. I have some ideas for authored works but I want to at least knock three edited works out of the way by the end of the year also, to make it a round 155 editions total.

A fun (and busy) last quarter of the year approaches!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tarl, just wanted to say I'm interested in a wand if you make some.

    ReplyDelete