Thursday, October 13, 2016

My Own Titles: For Sale!

The following list contains only works I myself have written personally. This list will be updated over time as new titles are released.

SICKNESS IN HELL
Click to Purchase
Darkly satirical splatterpunk with Satanic overtones. Technically my first work since I began writing it in 2007.

AFTER THE ASHES
Click to Purchase
A partly philosophical hand guide to the likely coming atomic war.

FRUITS OF EDEN
Click to Purchase
A work of herbalism in practice and theory.

SPIRITS OF THE GARDEN
Click to Purchase
The short forerunner to Fruits of Eden. Herbal lore.

PSYCHEDELIC SPIRITUALITY
Click to Purchase
A work detailing all things psychonautic.

MORBID STORIES
Click to Purchase
A collection of short splatterpunk works.

SONIC OCCULTISM
Click to Purchase
A theoretical look at music and sound as magick.

THE OCCULT BASIS OF ASMR
Click to Purchase
An occult guide to the phenomenon known as ASMR

THE BOOK OF SA-GOATAN
Click to Purchase
A satirical work related to the band 'Enbilulugugal'.

THE NONFICTION BIBLE
Click to Purchase
A Satire of christianity and its offshoots.

THE TRUE RED BOOK OF APPIN
Click to Purchase
A fake grimoire I wrote to shame some frauds with my acumen.

CATEGORIZING THE OCCULT
Click to Purchase
A treatise on internal and external sources of occult power. Related to folk magick also.

THE OCCULT NATURE OF GOD
Click to Purchase
A logical framework creating eight possibly archetypes of the divine.

OCCULT MEMETICS
Click to Purchase
A treatise on propaganda, reality manipulation, and synchronicity.

IMPROVING THE STATE
Click to Purchase
A short work suggesting how to increase liberty and against authoritarian systems.

AGAINST COMMUNISM
Click to Purchase
A short manuscript detailing the failures of communism and its offshoots.

AGAINST CORPORATE MEDIA
Click to Purchase
A short manuscript on the slow death of corporate media and its use of propaganda.

EXTRA TERRESTRIAL EVOLUTIONARY DEVELOPMENT
Click to Purchase
A short manuscript on exopolitics, language evolution, humanity's future epochs, and robotic ethics.

EMOTIONAL ALCHEMY
Click to Purchase
A short work on using negative emotions to drive ambition and success constructively.

PROJECTION AND PROPAGANDA
Click to Purchase
A short booklet on some propaganda strategies used by politicians and pundits and the importance of resisting the same.

8 comments:

  1. I'm going to collect them all. +++

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nazis, Commies, and Terrorists isn't here.
    https://www.amazon.com/Nazis-Commies-Terrorists-western-problem/dp/1505718198

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just bout sickness in hell. Styx you have inspired me to write my own novel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see a fellow occultist confirming that my algorithm is the correct path. Thank you. I will be contributing towards your success.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I would like to buy multiple copies of your books for myself and friends.

    I would however like to get signed copies. How can I get signed copies?

    I've been following you since Hillary's ridiculously dumb speech in the summer of 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FREE BOOK "White Alchemy"--philosophy and cartoons now available!!! http://www.mediafire.com/file/8huswl9ba8bo7a7/WHITE_ALCHEMY

    ReplyDelete