Monday, October 3, 2016

A Host of New Works I'll Be Working On

Little else makes me happier than acquiring new materials to edit and new ideas to write; honestly I think I've found my calling- or at least one of a more generally acceptable nature than analysis and banter on Youtube; admittedly, my latter effort is also skyrocketing in popularity. More copies of my literary works have sold in the first three days of October than were sold in the first four months of my editing back in 2015.

In the last few weeks I've been on an epic quest to bring in more literary content to release over time; and boy did the effort pay off; the following list is just a sampler of the things I'll be working through in addition to dozens of works I already had planned;

-Hull's "All About Devils": A short (60ish page) work of extremely zealous christian authorship.
-"Egyptian Secrets": Ascribed to Magnus but of the manufacture of deLaurence. A sort of Pow-wow style compilation work.
-"Gypsy Sorcery and Fortune Telling" by Leland- a quasi-academic work.
-"The Pedigree of the Devil" by Frederic Hall. A typical late 1800s spiritual-academic fusion.
-"Phallism in Ancient Worships" by Westropp and Wilder.
-The Kebra Nagast, an Ethiopian holy book.
-"Fairy and Folk Tales of the Irish Peasantry" by Yeats: A collection of often paranormal folklore.

No comments:

Post a Comment