Thursday, October 11, 2018

Three Great Pre-Halloween Works of Note

Alright literary world- I thought now was a time to give a brief summation of three of my favorite literary works prior to Halloween as the art for the Lesser Keys is worked on.

1. Napoleons Oraculum: This is honestly one of my favorite works of all time. Combines dream interpretation and various fortune telling tricks with an oracle system designed to tell the user what they ought to expect. The greatest single fortune teller.

2. Grimorium Verum: I own copies of only a few of my works because I consider it odd to have ones' own books on their shelf, but this is one of the editions I decided to grab. Containing literally insane rituals with allusions to multiple demons, it's a spooky treat.

3. Gunpowder as a War Remedy: One of the most odd tracts I think has ever been written, specifically covering the concept that common black powder could be used in solution to cure everything from basic infection to exposure to "sewer gas."

1 comment:

  1. Hey Styx.

    I need to get a hold of you. I have some information on Beto O'Rouke who is running against Ted Cruz for state Senator in Texas. E-mail me at coffeeinjection@yahoo.com for a brief rundown.

    ReplyDelete