Tuesday, August 20, 2019

General Update Time!

Alright literary world!

I've been busy editing at a much faster than normal pace over the prior month or so- this has culminated in running low on material and searching for more; which is great since I was able to obtain a grimoire that formerly was not available in a form I could work with- a notable one, which is similar to the Petit Albert but gets less attention. I am about half done editing it currently, but its format isn't great so it is a slow-ish process.

After it is released (the 240th edited occult work!) I will be proceeding with plans to create a couple new categories for the literary blogs; for those of you seeing this on Blogspot, I also have a Wordpress under the same moniker. For those on Wordpress, of course, I have one on Blogger.

This is great news since I have a bunch of new works also of various lengths and types to edit over the coming years; and that's the span I have in mind- this is no short term endeavor but rather a life-long endless project.

No comments:

Post a Comment