The following is a general (and malleable) list of the releases which will be featured here on this blog courtesy of yours truly, and some of my general plans for the next year or so in my writing, editing, and illustrating. (One of my subscribers confirmed the good overall quality of the Grand Grimoire re-release; which is pleasing- I figured the end result would be a much more polished release worthy of the amount of sales it gets.)
1. The "Rosary of the Philosophers" - Originally translated into English in the 18th century, this somewhat longer work is alchemical in nature and is nearly edited as we speak. It will be the last or second to last work I release in 2015 (My work on sonic occultism is complete and needs illustrating only.)
2. Hollandus' "Opus Alchymy" - A short tract containing three sections regarding alchemical processes.
3. "The Wise Man's Crown" - A 17th century Alchemical Treatise. John Heydon's (sic) "Rosy Crucian Crown" - An interesting alchemical work of largely unclassifiable content, being part story, part notations to those the author felt appropriate to address, and part natural science treatise.
4. "Aradia" or the Witches' Gospel - A work of middling length containing paganistic philosophical references.
5. A re-editing of the Grimorium Verum and Black Pullet, specifically for illustration purposes. Added to this, adding the formerly absent illustrations to several prior works.
6. Several of my own works.
7. Any new alchemical texts I can get my hands on. I have copies of one of Paracelsus' and one of Plotinus' work as well. If time allows I want them done and available by mid 2016.
I still need to acquire more occult works and as always will investigate any occult texts related to me; the limitation of the internet in searching for physical works especially is limited, unless one has a substantial budget- the work of creating inexpensive but attractive occult releases is made more difficult, oddly, by the lack of availability of inexpensive copies of these same texts, and I am in some cases forging a trail that is difficult to forge.