Saturday, August 6, 2016

Sickness in Hell Update, And More!

Courtesy of the "Secret Book of the Black Arts" containing numerous references to other occult works, often philosophical and often historical, I have hit pay dirt once again and obtained five new works I was not formerly aware of, including King James' own Demonological manuscript; I will be releasing these over time along with all the work I already had going on.

Progress is swift on SIH so far; I'm half done with the fourth chapter and now getting into the meat and bones (figuratively and literally) of the story; without giving too much away, it's a festival of degraded morbidity already and I've only tentatively inserted a few grotesqueries so far out of a horde of vicious, slopping, cancerous abominations.

Today the heat wave came back and although I got necessary work done I didn't get any editing completed on any of the three works I'm plowing through as we speak; when it's 90 degrees with near 100% humidity, this state feels like southern Florida, and working under those conditions can be more difficult than when it's crisp and warm and the crickets are chirping happily outside to remind me that all living things rot away in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment