Friday, October 6, 2017

Emotional Alchemy; Transforming Negativity into Ambition: Now Available!



This short booklet is one I wrote primarily for fans of my videos on Youtube; it combines some previously mentioned principles with some new ones and proposes a basic psychological system which extends upon previous topics like the transformation of guilt and fear to rid oneself of them and achieve greater things in life.

It draws a little bit upon the political, a little bit on the psychological, and mentions some brief anecdotes. Rather than extend it to hundreds of pages with filler I did what I always do; keep it short, and thus also less expensive. Just the content as it is, nothing more. I can't offer anyone a magic cure for what ails them, but I can offer here some suggestions and tell you what works for me.

30 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment