Thursday, April 19, 2018

Major Literary Update!

That happy time is fast approaching; the monumental 150 edition milestone is only two works away, and so it's time for an update and to lay out my plan for the coming stretch of about a month or two.

First and foremost, edition #149 (which I have formatted and completed the preface to as of this morning) will be on Malay magicm entitled "Shaman, Saiva, and Sufi." It's a fairly standard mid length Victorian work that I think people will enjoy. As for edition #150 I am split between a work on mysticism within islam, or else the Theurgia Goetia (which is half pictoral, meaning I'd edit it and have it re-illustrated, I hope, by my usual illustrator, while the next phase of my literary work begins.)

Secondly to the next phase of my literature, before I proceed beyond edition 150 there are two things I'd like to do.

1. Fix the cover art and format of a few dozen of my oldest works which are not up to par, along with the occasional noted grammatical error.
2. Render every edition into an ebook using the actual kindle file type, not pdfs, so that they translate better onto a digital notebook.

The process involved with those steps will take some weeks but presumably be worth the effort. I look forward to the final phase of this particular step in my literary workings.

No comments:

Post a Comment