Saturday, May 12, 2018

Occultism For Beginners: Now Available!



In what may be the most odd discovery I've made as I was updating files and re-editing and organizing, I suddenly remembered that for the first few works I ever edited there aren't individual entries on my blogs since I had merely compiled them on one general update.

This particular work is one of the first I ever edited, now refined into a 5x8 format with a few typographical errors eliminated and a new cover. Here, Dower ruminates on biology, chemistry, and early radiological studies and formulates a sort of synchronistic worldview (As above, so below!) which coincides, he believes, with both eastern and western philosophy. Altogether it's a fine work and one I recommend as a few must-read works on the subject.

64 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment