Wednesday, October 24, 2018

General Update: A Return to Editing and Lesser Keys!

Alright literary world; I am happy to announce that I have finally figured out a way to return to editing, and of course I must give a quick update on Lesser Keys progress!

I shall do the latter first; my artist at last check was half done with the Theurgia Goetia illustrations. Since the Ars Goetia and Ars Paulina were done to begin with, we're nearing the end of that chapter of work- which is great since it might be the most famous grimoire of all.

To my new editing works; I am currently working on a pair of literary releases by Wiedermann on Egyptology- respectively on the pagan concept of the afterlife therein, and the concept of immortality. These Victorian era works are quite good, and thence I must explain how I intend to continue editing despite the increased stringency of Amazon:

1. For every work there must be an archived physical scan that can be used to prove beyond doubt that it is public domain.
2. While works prior to 1923 are not copyrighted I will only edit works fifteen years prior to this, AKA prior to 1908 as of this posting.
3. I intend to focus on works which are unlikely to have been released prior in the last century, because Amazon presumes copyright belongs to the most recent person to release a title even if the progenitor title is public domain.

I'm not looking for trouble now that I have 150+ editions already released. Finding a few dozen more obscure occult works will be a breeze.

1 comment:

  1. "midterm omnibus" oct 28 at 2:20 in the video you have a spirit mist come from your head?! What is that?

    ReplyDelete