Thursday, June 13, 2019

General Update Time!

Alright everyone!

I have gotten back into the swing of editing. I am currently working on Waites' "Devil Worship in France" which is a great book- after that I have several dozen more works planned. Happily, I have someone looking at illustrating a pair of herbals and a work by Manly Hall.

That will round of the work through July, probably. I need to go on a hunt for new literary material due to a glaring oversight on my part for years which has handicapped me- let's just say I am not an expert with regards to pdf files! This is a happy thing though; the amount of material I can work with has at least tripled upon recognition of this "misfortune."

Soon I plan on making two new sections on the literary blogs, because the amount of work has become too large for the current categorization system.

Happy times!

No comments:

Post a Comment