Sunday, August 22, 2021

General Update: More Works Coming!

My literary activities have been quieter than normal for the last month- this is not because I have stopped editing material, on the contrary, I have been editing up a storm- but I moved from one side of the Netherlands to the other, and decided to put off actually submitting completed works as I assembled furniture, tidied up, and made my little office nook!

I have already completely edited a short work of English Folklore and a Vedanta work on the Divine Heritage of Man, and I am well on the way through a third work for August which is also Vedanta in background. I expect all three to be available well before September. I figured it was okay to take a minor breather- I took a record three days off from editing literature three weeks ago and was nearly driven mad by that.

By the power of caffeine I expect to have far more than the initially allocated fifty new volumes for the year available by the end of 2021- probably sixty or so, since a few volumes were quite short- as I previously mentioned I want to complete the four hundredth edition by the end of next year, so any breathing space is valuable- then I'll take a short vacation and onward to more occultism!

1 comment: