Saturday, September 10, 2022

General Update Time: More Works Coming Soon!

It has been several months since I wrote anything about my literature; but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy!

Over the last few months I have obtained almost a hundred new literary works to edit- some short, some long, all occult or occult-adjacent. Four of these works are done with the illustrations ready to go. A fifth work is done pending completed illustrations. A sixth work is about half done. I decided to just list the forthcoming titles here. My plan is to complete four additional works by years' end and get all six of the current titles out before Halloween (which of course is important!)

-Ancient Mystic Oriental Masonry (Clymer)
-Hellenism and Christianity (Bevan)
-Hindu Magic (Carrington)
-Mysticism in English Literature (Spurgeon)
-Mysticism in Heathendom and Christianity (Lehmann)
-Satans Devices and the Believers Victory (Parsons)

I have a few other works in varying degrees of completion which are partly edited and, as I said, many more which will need to be formatted first. I anticipate releasing perhaps fifteen to twenty works in 2023 as well.

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment