I'm glad I made my prior post about the Aradia.
As it turns out the copyright wasn't an issue; what did emerge was that the template I used was faulty somehow and the cover art was off-center by a good centimeter or so. I sized it properly from Createspace' own template site so I'm not sure how this happened, but I'm a stickler for format now, and even plan to go back and correct (minor) flaws in my older works as soon as my current work is done. It may be a few days to a week before this is fixed since I have to redesign the cover, apparently, in a different format.
In other news I have begun work on the Liber Salomonis which of course is a hermetic era text masquerading as a Kabbalistic work called the Sepher Raziel. Since there are at least three major versions of the same I decided to use the one which was most complete, even though the antiquation of the language usage is making the editing more slow than for other versions. This specific text claims to be Solomonic but is certainly of primordial European manufacture as evidenced by its ritualized content which appears to both borrow from and give content to other contemporary grimoires in the European tradition; especially the Red Dragon.
It's a good work overall and longer than some grimoires at about 90 pages before any artistic content is added. It will be a worthy contribution to the literature I'm releasing.
I also have a basic schedule for when other works will be done:
-Liber Salomonis should be done by early March.
-Both of Hollandus' short-ish works done by mid to late March. These might require no more than two or three days to edit apiece.
-An edition of the Ars Goetia done by the end of March, or at latest mid April.
-A full edition of the Lesser Keys to be released, containing the Ars Goetia as well as the traditional content therein done by mid May.
I am additionally preparing to re-edit "Morbid Stories" into a proper format with new art, and release Morbid Stories II. I'm still in the beginning stages on my other works.