Friday, February 26, 2016

Sword Of Moses Update

I have completed editing the famous Sword of Moses; Gaster's release from his own manuscript at the end of the 1800s. However, due to Amazon's tendency to conflate copies with similar author names, my (brand new) edition is showing years-old and mostly negative reviews of Gaster's work released in an early and fractured form; Gaster's original document used "X" to denote all mentions of the judeochristian deity (whether Agla, YHWH, Jehovah, or any other sacred name was used!) and did not include the actual list of sacred angelic names required to actually work any of the rituals therein.

My edition is updated, modernized in word usage, contains the sacred names, and uses the proper terminology for this deity, rather than use "X" several hundred times for a half dozen other words.

I have already contacted Amazon regarding the problem. I won't post the work here until it's solved (the URL for all I know might change and I don't want to link to another edition.)

No comments:

Post a Comment