Sunday, January 8, 2017

Three More Works Coming Soon

Because I felt sick (and a little under the weather even after the sickness subsided) I didn't do much for a few days there, but now I'm roaring ahead and finishing up with three entirely separate works.

First, "Weeds as Medicine" which was actually put out under US government contract back at the dawn of the 20th century. Part of it is utilitarian but it is also an interesting herbal. It's about half done save for the illustrations.

Second, "Valuable Herbal Prescriptions" which is done except for the illustrations which I have not had the gumption to render yet; it's a 50-ish page herbal medicine tract.

Third, "Demons and Tongues" which is one part early 20th century demonology, one part anti-pentecostal manifesto, and quite interesting. I am almost 3/4 done editing this work which, thankfully, has no illustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment