Saturday, February 18, 2017

General Update Time!

Tomorrow I anticipate finishing a very good academic work entitled "The Magic of the Middle Ages"- it combines some cryptid lore with a short of short story involving an alchemist and mage and a group of Victorian men traveling back in time with black magic. Added to this is an extensive treatment of the burning times especially the cultural and religious effects of the Malleus Maleficarum (the 'witch hammer'.) With some of the largely useless notes removed and in its new format it runs about 110 pages altogether.

I am also editing a work on Telepathy, and with a few more works along those lines the final category will be created; one specifically for the psychic arts and related concepts.

While these two works are being finished off I have temporarily halted the two herbals I have sitting there in different levels of completion; as the weather grows warmer I predict that I will have more interest in plants and botanical medicine and their related sub-topics, as my spring fever erupts in full scale.

The first two chapters of a political manuscript I have been working on are also complete.

1 comment:

  1. Could you show us your book collection in the background?

    ReplyDelete