Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Spiritualism and Necromancy: Now Available!



This is a rather nice work that primarily relates to demons and demonology, from the particular perspective of the fire and brimstone Methodist path that, in the 19th century, was at war with spiritualism. In the foreword, I had to make it clear to the reader that as an occultist I reject some of the anti-spiritualist materials here, although the first sections primarily deal with fraud mediums and is accurate.

According to this work, many mediums and self professed clairvoyants are indeed contacting spirits- but those spirits are evil demons from Hell instead of the souls of the dead or elemental forces. The religious arguments made here simultaneously make it clear that some spiritualists are not evil but rather misled, even if they are still bound for Hell.

104 pages.

2 comments:

  1. Life is always beautiful when you have good health. For almost a year had Hpv and I was lonely and sad luckily I was directed to a very kind and Great Dr Onokun who helped me cure my Hpv and today I am free from Hpv and very healthy thank you so much Dr Onokun email:  dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or website: https://dronokunherbalcure.wordpress.com/facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/naturaltreatmentcenter1

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been suffering from a deadly disease (Hsv) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lIot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr Onokun helped someone in curing his (Hsv) herpes disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete