Saturday, January 19, 2019

The Divine Mystery: Now Available!



This is an extremely interesting (and somewhat odd) little work that comes courtesy of the man who led the Rosicrucian FRC order (and fought with AMORC) for quite a large part of his life. Apparently interested in most sub-fields of occult lore, Clymer is known mostly for straight philosophical lore, but here has compiled three technical components into one work; a heavily altered variant of Sinistrari's "Demoniality", a short number of philosophical passages mentioning gnostic lore, and then a series of bits of actual dialogue between Jesus and the Virgin Mary on spiritual topics, which conforms to the FRC's own ideology. Altogether the work is well worth reading, and its insinuation that the Virgin Mary was impregnated by a salamander, (a fire spirit) is perhaps heretical to main line christianity but interesting nonetheless.

104 pages.

1 comment:

  1. i have been suffering from a deadly disease (Hsv) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lIot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr Onokun helped someone in curing his (Hsv) herpes disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete