Saturday, April 27, 2019

General Update Time!

Alright literary world!

It's been a few weeks with nothing to post here; I have been taking a slight vacation from editing work to focus on some music. In a few weeks though I may be able to complete a short LH Steiner (not Rudolf Steiner!) manuscript and I do have a couple dozen more works lined up and ready to go.

The other reason for this long-ish hiatus? Spring is here, I need to clear brush, plant crops, and build my epic garden. If I do end up re-releasing Fruits of Eden having some additional photographs of plants will be quite good. I am thinking of adding a short, topical section with some basic cooking ideas. I really like buttery, thyme-infused collards.

Regardless, more work to come, just not quite yet! I'll be on vacation from May 4th through almost the end of the month!

1 comment:

  1. The definition of your vacation ♥§☺☻ Mick Jagger's Let's Work ->->->----------> I jumped into blackberry bushes when I was 13 because I was out after curfew and a cop was coming down the road. Been there done that, nice try sadomasochism. Te ha ha ho, ha ha, te he... cuz that's what it feels like when jumping into thorns. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoGofvVhKTo&list=PLfAw8R-Nz062KU3tbY0LxPe93ivt6JNno&index=33&t=0s

    ReplyDelete