Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Travel Means Work, Too!

Today I will be traveling overseas! I haven't disclosed where for security reasons- but just because I'll be soaring over the ocean doesn't mean it isn't a perfect time to do some literary work; indeed, there's not a whole lot else to do except plug my laptop in and watch my own films because the on-board movies will probably suck ass.

I decided to plow through an interesting receipt book and botanical text called "The Family Companion and Physician." It's of middling length and contains a series of treatments for ailments, some preparations of herbal and other compounds, and a short lecture on related topics. I am not sure what proportion of it I'll be able to complete over the Atlantic Ocean but regardless, at least I'll have something to do while movies or music play in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment