Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Against Corporate Media: Now Available!




The third March manuscript I have constructed; a short tract detailing the evolution of, slow degeneration of, and various vices of, corporate media firms and their chosen platforms- their difficulty with the internet, their corruption and their fiscal and political backers' excuses for their constant propaganda.

Exposing truth is the best way to see that it is perpetuated; I am not satisfied with merely pointing to these things on the internet and decided the best way to further promulgate my ideological case against the MSM was through the use of a physical manifesto of sorts. The case I make here for resisting online censorship, decentralizing information dissemination, and ignoring corporate media is to the best of my ability succinct and complete.

38 pages.

1 comment: