Thursday, March 9, 2017

General Update Time: Upcoming Releases

Alright literary world!

I am approaching the end of two new short political works; "Against Communism" and "Against Corporate Media." As promised I have two other political titles I plan to release as well this month. I have decided to break apart my efforts into segments over the coming months also. April will be herbal month; two and possibly three new works will be edited then. In May, it's time to return to grimoires and work through the Ars Goetia (as a stand-alone release) and to begin working on the other books of the Lesser Keys. A modified version of my Ars Notoria will be wrapped up into this bundle.

June and July will bring a slew of psychic works and a new literary category. After that, I plan to return to my own titles and begin hammering Sickness in Hell II out.

These plans are malleable, but the year ahead looks like some good stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I want to read a title about Truth from you. I have noticed that truth has a power that is very evasive to people but is worth harnessing. (if possible) I think one who follows truth in life would lead a noble and fulfilling life.

    ReplyDelete