Tuesday, March 6, 2018

General Update: Current and Planned Works for March

Alright literary world, it's time for a brief update as spring (very slowly) decides to encroach; this gives me a lot of ambition while suffering from cabin fever, although once it actually gets nice outside I do a "little" less editing and writing for a while mid spring.

I am currently about 90% of the way through "Aryan Sun Myths" and so that work will be ready and available within a week or so- "Demonism" I am half done with, so that would be the third week of March, roughly. A couple other works are planned for March: once Aryan Sun Myths is complete I'll begin editing, I believe, the Theurgia Goetia, or perhaps the Paulina and Almadel (the two will be released together due to the lengths being too short to get the Paulina out solo); either way I'll be contacting my illustrator, and by the summer all four books of the Lesser Keys will be available, I hope. After that it won't be long before I release an edition of the same with a fairly elaborate foreword and some explanatory comments.

I have a few short alchemical works of note to process as well, along with the planned two herbals!

2 comments:

  1. Hello: I'd like to propose a vid discussion. My work can be seen at Brian Ruhe u-tube site--just type-in Brian Ruhe on the search-engine bar--ck "playlists," and u'll see our vids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One correction: at the Brian Ruhe "Playlist," my moniker is "apollonian"--we discuss satanism, what it really is.

      Delete