Saturday, March 31, 2018

General Update: Spring!

I figured it was about time for another update; as spring marches along I'm already requisitioning materials for my garden, so those of you who enjoy that series will get some new footage soon- along with massive improvements.

On the literary side, I am now about 75% complete editing DeLaurences' odd work "The Mystic Hindu Test Book"- this work covers astral bodies, spirits, crystal gazing, seances, and more; it's quite good after the second chapter (up to that point it is self advertizement and run on sentences.) At around 130 or so pages, it will be an important work here.

After that, I figure on completing a couple other DeLaurence works; they're all of similar length and have various eugenic-era spiritual content revolving around eastern tradition, spirits, and the like. I also have two short herbals and need to contact my illustrator for those to be completed. As promised the Theurgia Goetia will also soon be edited. I figure I can complete seven new works by the end of May at current projections.

No comments:

Post a Comment