Monday, November 14, 2016

I Am Attempting To Obtain some Extremely Important Works

By tonight I may have a very, very special treat for people interested in strange medical and spiritual literature. Lest someone try to outcompete me I won't mention what the specific titles are; but suffice it to say that at least two of the works I am trying to obtain in one lot off ebay are not even mentioned on any website (I doubt the person selling them has any idea of their true value) and a separate work is literally one of a kind. I will do everything in my power to grab these works up, scan them for the archives, and release editions of them as well to perpetuate their apparently exceptionally rare content. No book should ever be entirely forgotten.

Only after the bidding has completed and the works are (I hope) officially mine, will I show them off here and speak of their titles and content. I am extremely excited right now because they relate to the upcoming herbal/etc category I intend to build.

I am also on the lookout for a few other things I wish to obtain also, not all of which relate to literature. I've wanted for some time to get a victorian-era garnet ring but I have to find the exact size and style I desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment